Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I dont have to understand

So its been a while since I posted. A lot has happened in the world.......

Alabama was hit by deadly storms that changed peoples lives forever in moments. We cant ever prepare pychsically for these things. They happen. Disasters come on large and small scales that change our lives. I pray for these people that lost some much and so many. I heard an amazing story of how the hospital was just missed near UA as the tornado came through. Just think how many more lives would be lost if the hospital had taken a hit. Not only the people currently in the hospital but the ER was filled with over 600 people that day. All this reminds me of a line in a song I like.....

"The path way is broken and the signs are unclear and I dont know the reasons why You brought me here, but just because You love me the way that You do, I'm gonna walk through the fire if you want me too."

God's here and God loves us. He doesnt leave us ever no matter what. Help each other remember this and focus on the fact that you are loved and cared for no matter what. Be thankful for what we have but dont forget those who have lost so much.

Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment